Timer, how is husband feeling?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I know you're probably busy this weekend between husband and Kt but I wanted to check in with you. Is he getting over his flu and getting stabilized again? Hope everything is starting to settle a bit and that Kt is doing well this weekend. Check in when you can.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
husband is home; was discharged early this afternoon. He seems stable. psychiatrist re-hydrated him & tweaked medications.

kt is home for a day pass, possibly extending to overnight depending on her behaviors, anxiety level, & how husband is feeling. SW explained that if dad is feeling bad she needs to accept that she may not be able to spend the night. (kt was told that dad was in the hospital to be given fluids because of the flu, which is true. She didn't hear the whole story - no one felt it was necessary.)

kt took this in good stride. She's currently playing a computer game in her room.

So all in all, it looks as though things will get back to normal - or as normal as possible in the tweedle household. :hammer: :rofl:

Praying this was just a little bump in the road.

Thank you for asking & for the support.

dreamer

depending what medications he is on....he may have a little bump later-----many of the medications used for bipolar help with mood later...Um.I am not explaining this well, but- when I was in day treatment they alwys said if you miss some doses right now for some reason- (if you throw them up or whatever) you might not see a mood effect now, but maybe in a couple weeks, you might notice a bump in the road....has to do with the half life etc.....so the medications he already had in him from previous days might have rode him thru right now, but doses that did not get absorbed etc now will show later.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm so relieved to hear he is doing better. Glad kt is having a good time. Hugs to you and I hope you get rest.