Today is...

tiredmommy

Duckie's 6th birthday. While we had a little problem last night, she has come an incredibly long way. She's much more loving and caring than I ever thought she could be. While she's technically aged out of the ECZ, I think I'll still keep her here through the end of kindergarten. I feel like she's growing up with the kids in this forum.

DammitJanet

Wow...6 already! We almost shared a birthday...lol.

I cant believe how time has flown by. It seems like it was just yesterday when she was 4.

Janna

Awww, happy birthday, Duckie :bravo:

She's a big girl. When's her first date?? :grin:

Give her a kiss from me!

Janna

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Happy birthday, Duckie!!! :smile: :princess:

TM, there are times I feel I should have started out here even though the tweedles were 8 when I joined this forum. It's a more emotionally & developmentally appropriate place on occasions. :rofl:

tiredmommy

Janet & Martie- Age 5 flew by. It's a little sad because there's just not much baby left in her now. :frown:
Andrea, Smallworld & Donna- Thanks for the happy wishes. :princess:
Janna- The boys will have to get through husband. Have I told you he is beginning to show an interest in bow hunting? :warrior:
Linda- I understand what you mean about the appropriate place in the forum. She still fits more her than in General, I think. :smile:
She had a quiet day today because she was up half the night last night due to anticipation and my own stupidity. She'd had a very minor allergic reaction and I gave her a Benadryl melt away tab (age 6+!) instead of her usual Benadryl dye-free elixir. This was right before bed.
Guess who developed Benadryl induced excitability? :hammer:
She came out of her room at 11 o'clock last night yelling "It's my birthday! It's my birthday!". :rofl: Then, she was eerily standing next to husband at midnight. She was staring at him so hard that she actually woke him up then whispered "Is it time yet?". :rofl: :wildone: :rofl: I told her there would be no birthday presents if she didn't get into bed and stay until one of her parents came and got her in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif
She told me she kept waking up and looking out the window to see if it were morning yet, so she barely slept. :hammer:
This was way worse than Christmas! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lothlorien

TM, I can't even give Missy the dye free Benedryl. The day of, she's fine. It's the next two days or so that she's out of her mind. I had read somewhere that the effects can last up to two to three days after giving Benedryl.

Well, Happy Belated Birthday to Duckie.

I don't check in over her in ECZ too often. Sorry I missed.