Tomorrow - I get MARRIED!!!!!

busywend

For the first time in my life I will be a Mrs.! So excited! A bit nervous, too. What if I forget something? I really do not want it all to be a blur.

Perfect weather - 74, mostly sunny, winds 5-10mph!

I will try to get some pics here Sunday while I am packing for the honeymoon. NO promises!

Wish me luck!!!

Mattsmom277

CONGRATULATIONS MRS !!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. I hope it is everything you hope it to be. I'm so happy to hear the weather is playing out nicely. I think a wedding in the early autumn is lovely. I know many prefer summer weddings but I personally love a fall or even a winter wedding. (S/O and I plan to have a Christmas wedding, whenever we get around to it lol)

I'm sure you won't forget the important stuff you need to do, and I bet it will feel like a blur at some points but that when the excitement dies down you will be able to remember all the lovely things about your special day. I hope you have time for picture posting, otherwise I look forward to them when you are back home after your honeymoon. What are you two doing for your honeymoon? I know I probably missed posts with details, but I'm a huge sap about weddings and curious about your ceremony, reception, dress, etc lol. Details woman, details!!! lol

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Wendy, here's to your celebration tomorrow. Looking forward to the picture's. Just remember to keep it calm ~ the day is about the promises made not something that might be forgotten.

I'm so excited for you ~ wish I could be there to share in your celebration.

bby31288

Congrats!! So exciting. Timerlady hit the nail on the head....no worries about what might be forgotten. Just focus on your day, your promises and the rest will fall into place! Enjoy...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Best wishes, Wendy. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a long, happy life together. This has been a long time coming; I'm thrilled for you!

Suz :wine:

M

ML

Take LOTS of pictures. I am so happy for you and just know your day will be magical.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Big Congratulations to you and your Mr!!!

Everything always has a way of falling into place - just go with the flow and focus on why you're there. I'm so excited for you too!!

muttmeister

Congratulations. I know you will have a great day. As far as forgetting something, don't sweat the small stuff and just enjoy the day. I remember my wedding: it seems like we worked and stewed for so long and then it was over in a flash. Take time to really enjoy yourself.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Have an awesome day, Wendy! Congratulations.

As the parent of a difficult child, no matter what happens, I am certain you will roll with it. During my wedding, my neice, who was the flower girl, took the opportunity of having a large audience to stand on the steps and raspberry tounge said audience. Then Wee, who still refused to wear shoes, was a few minutes late for his part, and yelled, very audibly, as he was coming up the stairs "I'm coming mama!", then smacked down the ailse in his bare feet, running all the way. When his part was done, he also very audibly asked "do I get a prize now?"

Go as planned? No. Wonderful memories? Oh, YES!!!

Relax and enjoy!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow! Congratulations! :bigsmile:

[video=dailymotion;x6ycgd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ycgd_the-dixie-cups-chapel-of-love_music[/video]

Jena

Congratulations!!! I loved loved my wedding and you will love yours!! just dont' stress over anything. that's what husband and i told ourselves we said we are at the "**** point!" lol. because we were so nervous we'd forgotten something.

i did have difficult child problems at my wedding, you may also yet someone else suggested have a family member cope with-them. my difficult child had panic attack that day severe one. my mom assisted to get us thru the ceremony. 2 hours into party she was ok somewhat.

it'll be great. take alot of pics. enjoy your special day and congratulations again.