touching base ....

buddy

Just wanted to say hi. I am packing and trying to keep q on an even keel and also trying to coordinate the info for court. I just wanted you all to know I am peeking in and keeping you on my mind. Just have to keep packing! The move is Tues with help from a blessing from this board. Love you all!

T

TeDo

Wow! This board is THAT wonderful. I knew everyone here was wonderful and caring and kind and smart and...and...and...but to help with something like this, WOW! Just WOW!! There ARE angels among us. I mean grills, food, other surprises, and now this. I knew there was a reason I just loved everyone here.

Good luck with the move Buddy. I will be thinking of you and Q. You DO realize that you're moving ON the boys' birthday so there is no way I can be there to help, right??? Busy day all around!

Tiapet

Old Hand
Buddy, you take care of you, Q and the moving process. That will be enough in and of itself! Well be here waiting on you. I hope the process goes nice and smoothly for you I really do. I hope that Q only has some MINOR bumps with the transitioning as it's hard. {hugs}

Good luck to you and Q with the move on Tuesday! Sending good vibes for both of you. May the sun shine for you on Tuesday (but not too hot!) and everything go smoothly.

And how wonderful that you have received help from one of the members here! Lovely!

SuZir

Good luck! I hope you survive with only some minor bumps on the road! (I have never heard such a thing as totally smoothly going moving if I had, I would be hoping that for you.)