Twins!

trinityroyal

Did the home test 2 weeks ago. Dead rabbit.
Went to the doctor for a blood test. Not only was the rabbit dead, but the hormone levels were higher than their machine measures.

So, I was ordered in for an ultrasound late last week.

It's official. I'm pregnant. With twins!!!:faint:

I've been walking around in a stupor all weekend, well between bouts of :ill: .

Very early days yet. So early in fact, that husband and I haven't told anybody. You, my dear CD family, are the first to know!

My emotions are all over the map. I'm bouncing from elated happy dancing, to utter panic and fear, to planning like crazy (what about work? where will we find an extra bedroom? Boys? Girls? One of each?) and right back to panic.

I thought our family was already complex enough:
- husband is 52, I'm 40
- our existing crop of kids range in age from 31 to 7

I just sit and shake my head. Except when I'm filling it full of food. I am HUNGRY. ALL. THE. TIME.

Ladies, I'm actually blithering. And babbling. I've been busting to tell someone for days, and knew that you all were the safest people to spill the beans to.

OMG :holymoly::highvoltage:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wowee wow WOW!!!! You hit the jackpot! Congratulations :D I can imagine the feelings that flip flop between freaking out and walking on air! I'm sure you'll handle this with ease, given your seasoned experience already!

What wonderful, crazy news! :D

susiestar

Roll With It
so Happy for you!

congratulations!!!!

(just don't let my husband name them. At one pt they thought Wiz was twins and husband wanted to name them Random and Constant. Or Tangent and Vector. I eventually had to make it a rule that I get to name anything I give birth to.)

everywoman

Wowser. Congratulations. I think. No, really how fantastic. It will change your life, that's for sure. But change can be a good thing.

DammitJanet

Oh wow! Oh wonderful.

Maybe I had a premonition of this while I was delusional because I was telling everyone I was having twins...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
THIS is what happens when you don't STAY ON THE BOARD.....lol

BEST WISHES AND JOYFUL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

When is the due date?

Twins? ROFLMnonpregnant-single Butt off......OMG girl------:tongue:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and two beautiful bouncing babies. What a gift. Thanks for sharing.

trinityroyal

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes.
I'm about 7 weeks along, and the "official" due date is September 27th.

That said, I have a track record for early delivery of HUGE babies.
Little easy child was born at 36 weeks, and he weighed 9 lbs! (By C-section, as I most decidedly do NOT have child-bearing hips)

Twins tend to come a bit early, so I'm betting on sometime in late August or early September. We'll see.

Susie, I am howling at those names. husband and I have been trying to come up with silly names to tell people when they ask. We were thinking of Hermione and Zenobia for girls, and Wilberforce and Fotheringay for boys.

Now I'm thinking that Random Vector and Constant Tangent might be even better.

I'm absolutely scared to death, but I'm also tickled pink.

And Janet, I think you're right. When I heard twins, I remembered that you had been envisioning them and I thought of you.

The rollercoaster is going up...

Trinity

Trinity,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! TWINS!!! HOW EXCITING!!! We're going to be "cyber aunties" again!!!:D:jumphappy:

Thanks for sharing this special news first with your "cyber family!!!":DWFEN

Janet, You have me ROFLMAO!!!:rofl: You have psychic powers!!!