Update on my difficult child

Jan_C

Hi everyone,
I thought i'd post an update on what is going on at my house.
First, difficult child has started doing some of the same old things at school lthat we have battled for the last 4 years now..His newest thing is to wait til the teacher/aide is not looking and running out of the school. The teachers and principals are literally having to chase him down the streets to catch him. He has established a pattern of doing this. He does it between 8:45 and 9:15 A.M. and again between 1:00 and 1:15 P.M. they have tried to figure out what is going on with him at that time to trigger his behavior, but they haven't figured it out, so they are moving him to another school to a program called " New Directions" for a few weeks.We did get a HUGE suprise this week... I found out that I am expecting a baby!!!I didn't think i could have any children( which is what i adopted difficult child)but i found out wednsday that i was wrong.(LOL).I just pray that by the time the baby is born, difficult child will be doing better.I am finished rambling now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end. :smile:

Stella Johnson

What type of school is this that they are sending him to?

Congratulations on the new baby! :bravo: I know so many ppl that think they can't have kids, adopt one, and within a year are pregnant.

Steph