update

CAT

Well received police report guess I should have known there was more to it than difficult child states. However It seems more like pestering than battery difficult child goes on & on & on with same request note exact words from difficult child g/f. Court date is 3/18 hopeing they will offer couseling but Now worried about what 2 do with difficult child this Summer. Corut costs are wiping us out so even if I wanted to send him away cannot afford 2 now.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Cat -

If he is in a foster home or group home he can be declared indigent and get a public defender. He has to be on his "own" though.

As far as court costs - Are you making difficult child do anything to work off the money he owes you? Hard labor works off anger and without anger you get into a lot less trouble.

What is he charged with? Is this his first offense? Can he get arbitration or pre-trial intervention?

I dont' know you or your situation - it would be helpful to put your history under your name so others coming along could help too. Information about you, difficult child diagnosis, family etc....animals...hobbies..lol - yeah some of us do manage to have hobbies other than saving a difficult child's bacon....:surprise:

Hugs for your mommy heart
Star