Update

carolanne

Oh my goodness....first, a great big hug and thank you for the wonderful support and warm thoughts you all have given my husband and me.

He just came out of surgery an hour ago and I'm grabbing a few minutes to have a coffee and send this update.

The prayers must have been very strong indeed....the surgeon told me that the tumor wasn't as large as they had first thought when the xrays had been done last week. He didn't lose his vocal cords or voice box....happy dance....although he will spend a couple weeks recovering in hospital.

He will have to undergo chemo and radiation and a very strict diet but the most encouraging part was when he said I won't lose my husband for a long long time!!!!

Again....thank you sooooo very much....I know the warm thoughts and prayers were instrumental in this....

Carolanne :grin: :grin: :grin:

KFld

How wonderful. I have been checking in all day for an update. Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:bravo: :smile: Thanks so much for letting us know this Great News!!

And now, we all join in wishing for a speedy recovery! :smile:

Peace

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for sharing the good news. Still sending strength to get you thru recovery and chemo....

:smile: :smile: :smile:

rejectedmom

I just saw this!!!!! I am soooo very happy for you. I hope your husband breases through chemo and whatever other treatment is sceduled. I'm doing the happy dance here for you both! :princess: -RM