Update

babyblue31

Hello everyone just wanted to let you all know that I went to the neulogoist thursday and he ordered more tested another MRI and three other ones. Also he put me on two new medications., and they make me very sleeply. I get get all my tests done on tuesday so when the results come in I will let you all know whats going on..

I am really depressed right now. I have no support from my boyfriend it seems like all he cares about is his xbox and his friends on there. He's not once asked me how I'm doing or what the doctors are saying, I understand that this might be his way of dealing with it, but please don't ***** at me that the house is not clean or the dishes aren't done, when he can't even take out the trush.

I am at the point where I don't care anymore, the only thing that keeps me going is my sons. I cried for 2 hours stright tonight and all the so called boyfriend did was play xbox. My presious baby boy was like don't cry mommy, and it broke my heart, because he's to young to understand whats going on. Please don't say why don't you pack up and leave, because right now it's just not that simple medacal and other wise..

Thanks for being here for me and letting me rant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
bb

I'm so sorry. This is a nitemarish time for you and I do understand.

You may be right. boyfriend might be using his xbox to avoid the issue.........or he may be an insensitive boob who cares only for himself. Time's like these are good about sorting out bad apples if you get my drift.

My husband still avoids the issue by pretending it doesn't exist.....and is an insensitive boob on top of it. (see? I do understand)

Have you spoken to your Dad about if the worst should happen? Maybe it would be good to ask him to come pay you a visit. I think you could use the family support right now.

Wish I could wisk it all away.

You're in my prayers. Keep us updated.

((((hugs))))

M

ML

I'm so sorry that you're having health problems on top of everything else. Prayers going out to you and difficult child.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry you are sick and scared. I agree that boyfriend may be using the Xbox to hide from the problem or he may be an insensitive boob. Or both.

Whatever happens, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know what the doctor says when you can.

Gentle hugs.