Update

carolanne

I received an update through that really nice officer(and cute by the way....sean connery cute) that boyfriend is out of hospital now ....seems they could only hold him 72 hours because they decided he wasn't a real threat to himself or anyone else :rolleyes: Even the officer thought that was a tad wonky...anyway....Jess is still on partial lockdown regarding contact with this jerk....limited to phone calls that are monitored and no physical contact....they go to different schools and her school has been notified by the police about this boy and that he is a threat to difficult child.

The officer went on to say she shows absolutely no remorse about her actions or words....that she almost seems to enjoy seeing how upset she can get people and that she is totally puzzled at my lack of reaction to her call on the weekend. She honestly thought mom was going to come to the rescue again :warrior:

Before he hung up he said I was doing a great job and that I could contact him at any time if I needed to talk or wanted an update. He said he would keep an eye on her....

It's so nice to have someone in my corner for a change.... :thumb:

Carolanne

KFld

I was gone for a week and I think from reading this update, I may have missed something. What did I miss??

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i'm glad the officer is continuing to be supportive of you. you certainly need someone in your corner.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Carolanne, how wonderful to have someone there who is giving you support. That's great! :thumb:

Suz