??? What are trophy points???

I have been a member since 05 or but was gone awhile. When I returned sev months ago, it was on my phone and the site was different. Looked at my profile and dont know that stuff. Stupidly, I finally ask, where do I get the info about the little things????

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

I must be a big idiot, but I had been to the help page and went again, but still can find nothing to explain the items in the profiles, trophy points, etc. Help a poor brain drained site illiterate member!!! : )

Dixies_fire

I looked over it and basically it's a point system on how often your threads or comments have been liked and how often you visit the page, that kind of thing. I have 16 still doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know exactly what the points were awarded for so I'm going the ignore it route

busywend

If you go to your profile page you will see what your total points are. It is a link that you can click on (it underlines when you put your cursor on it). You can see you get Trophy points for something 'liking' a post, posting the first time, posting your first 100 posts, etc.