Well, we're still seeing a steady increase in anger, irritability, outbursts, etc. (in fact, his outbursts have gone from a rare occurance to several times a day now), so thank goodness our psychiatrist appointment is tomorrow. I'm guessing the psychiatrist is going to do a medication change- I can't imagine he'll see this increase in behaviors as a "let's leave things as they are and wait and see" kind of thing given M's history. But, here's my dilema... We leave for a family vacation out of state next Saturday...less than 1 week away. Would you do a medication change and risk any potential ill side effects/reactions happening during vacation...and out of state nonetheless? Would it depend on *what* changes were being made?