When Tush Dialing Proves It's A Small World After All

susiestar

Roll With It
It truly is a very interesting world out there, and technology makes it smaller all the time

My dad recently got a call from another state. He listened to it and it was clearly tush dialing. No big deal, but he was curious to see who's tush was calling. The identity of the caller really surprised and befuddled him.

It was one of his first cousins. He has not see, spoken with, or had any other contact with this cousin (S for this post) in at least a decade. They didn't part on bad terms or anything, they just have a town mostly full of relatives that all grew up together. As adults they haven't really kept in touch.

They have not been able to figure out how the call happened as not only did they not know the other person's contact info, they did not even have a phone number in their contacts for a relative who did have that info!

Isn't that cool? Makes me want to sing that old Disney song, "It's A Small World After All"! (my very first favorite song)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Fate, I think, played a role in this.

What are the odds when neither had each others contact info?? Probably off the charts.

The only time I get pocket dialed is when I'm on someone's phone contact list.

DammitJanet

Thats so funny! I get butt dialed all the time but its normally from someone who knows my youngest and he gave them my phone number at some point in time. I think its hilarious to sit and listen to them when they have no idea they have called me. That also happens on occasion when hubby calls me in the van coming home from work. He will have just hung up the phone on me and for some reason it calls me back and I can hear everyone in the van talking. LOL. Eventually I call him back and talk about things I heard!