Where's the Bachelor thread?

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, I guess I will just have to start it myself. The spoilers were right and he picked Catherine. I guess that born-again virgin thing is getting old because Sean sure seems to want to get married in a hurry.

However, the spoilers were also right that he has signed on to Dancing With the Stars. I wonder if that will have an effect on his new relationship. I don't blame him, though, for striking while the iron is hot.

What do you all think about the outcome?

~Kathy

DDD

WHAT???????? DWTS's?????????? Good Grief, Kathy you knocked me off my chair with that one. WTH? The mild mannered innocent is moving on to a new money making adventure with mass adulation for his cute smile and firm bod??

I was wrong on his choice. This year I didn't read the spoilers and I really thought Lindsay would be his choice. Both "girls" are beautiful, fun and seemed sincere. I would guess that lindsay "may" be a bit more experienced...and maybe that made a difference. I have to admit that the final rose ceremony seemed to be handled with caring and tact. I'm not a fan of Sean's but when he seemed so eager to get married I did laugh thinking OK Buddy you have waited along time...go for it. BUT DWTS's throws a wrench into tht fantasy. I do wish them well but on the other hand I think it would be a more appropriate begining to their marriage if they spend time alone learning about each other and not watching the ratings on a time demanding television show. Sigh. DDD

Nancy

yeah I thought that too about him and Peta.

I thought he would choose Lindsay too but I should know now that whoever they make it look like he will pick will not be the one. The first inkling I had that he would pick Catherine was when he was leaving her room and they were hugging for a looooooong time and you could hear one of their hearts beating. I felt bad for Lindsay and for the first time I really thought that was cruel to reject her on tv like that and I wished he had done it in private.

But I'm excited about Des being the next bachelorette. I like her and think it will be more exciting than this season. But she better keep her brother away.

Kathy813

Staff member
Nancy, don't feel bad for Lindsay. She already has a new boyfriend. That sure didn't take long.

~Kathy