Would you watch her interview? Casey...

Stella Johnson

You guys may have already discussed this but I haven't seen it. Sorry, haven't been around in a long time.

Anyway, if Casey were to get a Network interview would you watch it?

I will not. She lies constantly there is no way she will all of a sudden tell the truth.So why listen to more fairy tales? Personally I don't care what the poor little dear went through in jail because she deserved every minute of it. So that's shot too. Hopefully the advertisers will refuse to have their commercials on during the show. Then there is no show. :likeit:

The idea of a book disgusts me. Who ever signs a deal with her for a book should be careful. People have been speaking of boycotts all over the place. I hope they do. Whatever book co signs her I will never buy one more of their books.

Just worries me that curiosity will kill the cat and people might buy her stuff. I hate the idea of her making money off killing her own child. Her parents have been living it up ever since. While yes they lost their granddaughter and I'm sure that hurt them but they turned around and accepted blood money, vacations, hotel rooms, trips, etc for the past 3 years.

So with that said I will personally boycott anything the parents publish or do as well. They are no better than she is. The mother got on the stand and lied through her teeth. She ended up getting her off for murder.

What do you guys think?

Malika

Well, I'm afraid (being honest), I probably would. While feeling the higher moral ground lay in not watching...

No...nothing, never. I did hear that nobody in the US would probably pay, so they're selling it overseas and GIVING the interviews to the US for free. I don't care to hear anything from her, or see her basking in her "fame and fortune".

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Not the least bit curious. I didn't even follow the trail except catching a news clip every once in a while and that was by accident.

She certainly won't profit from me.

muttmeister

I didn't watch the trial, was annoyed by all of the publicity, and sure as #$!! won't watch the interview. However, there are a lot who will. The bad thing is that there are lots of crazies out there who will make her into a folk hero - not for the majority but they're out there.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Nope. I never watch that kind of crud. The more air time we give them, the more credence we give their story. I just have no room in my life to waste my time on tv in general, but especially watching pure scum like that and the people who interview them. My time off is precious and it makes me sick to even consider it.

KTMom91

I wouldn't watch the interview, but I would probably read a book, following my usual policy when I don't want the person collecting the royalties...which is buy the book for a quarter at Goodwill. Did that with A Million Little Pieces after the guy admitted he made up the whole thing.

donna723

I did watch every minute of the trial and I imagine a lot of people would watch an interview just out of curiosity but why bother? As much as she lies, you'd have to just let anything she says go in one ear and out the other! She'd still be trying to put the blame on others, trashing her parents and coming up with even more imaginary people to throw under the bus. She'd certainly never get up there and admit that she killed her own child! That might hurt her 'celebrity' status.

DammitJanet

She would never tell the truth even if she was hooked up to a lie detector so why watch an interview? It would be pure fiction.

I hate to say what I thought about doing based on a snide comment I made.

Hailie got some stupid little doll for her birthday that came with a little heart stamped onto her butt. Tony told me about the heart. I commented out loud without missing a beat that its good it wasnt covered in duct tape.

Well that got me to thinking. I am thinking of taking a PICTURE of a box of a doll and renaming it Casey and Me and then sticking three band-aids painted silver and sticking them along the sides of the box with a heart shaped sticker in the center of the "duct tape". Then taking a picture of this whole contraption and saying "Casey and Me Doll, Duct tape Included" and offering it up on ebay as a picture only.

I know...Im sick.

Stella Johnson

Janet,
You might as well make some money off it. I'd rather you made money than Casey. I'd sell the doll though not just the picture. Send the picture to Casey's parents who protected the murdering *&(^%$$$#*()))_#@.

I'm so scared some moron producer will give her a bunch of money for an interview. If they do and insist on paying her they should pay based on ratings with a cap. That way she doesn't get 1 million even if no one watches. I truly hope people don't watch it or buy any books. She will do nothing but lie. I don't think she knows the turth anymore. You know how sometimes when people lie for so long they believe it themselves? Although she does remember her lies well and builds on them well as long as you don't check into her story at all.

I watched the entire trial. That is why I was so sick to my stomach when they let her off. Those people were so dumb. It isn't beyond any doubt ever conceived it is beyond REASONABLE doubt. That one juror said not guilty because she thought daddy was in on it. Well they were asked to decide on Casey not do their own mock investigation and acquit because they don't think the whole group was busted. Bunch of morons. They got too many young kids with no experience and apparently a few older people with no spine to stand up to them.

Don't know how in the world you can get 10/2 in favor of not guilty and change those 2 people's minds in a total of 10 hours. Then it was 6/6 on manslaughter. What happened to the guilty votes? They all just cave so they could go home? I do think one of them voted that way to make more money off his interviews. He demanded 50k to do an interview. No stations would pay up. I thought that was hilarious. Greedy jerk.

The networks say they don't pay for interviews but do pay licensing fees on pictures and video that stuff. Well Casey and her parents have already pimped out all the videos and pics of the kid. I can't imagine there are any left to license. Ugh. Don't get me started on Cindy and George. George has no backbone but he didn't have anything to do with Caylee's MURDER not accident. Cindy would do anything for her little darling even if she murdered her grandchild. SHe is the reason Casey is what she is today. She's just as big of a liar. Like mommy like daughter. Those two have gone on vacations and lived off anonymous people for 3 years. They are disgusting. But I think if George ever left her he could someday be a decent human being. Cindy is just an older Casey who hasn't been caught for murder.

When Cindy sat in court for the sentencing and commented to George about how pretty she was with long hair I wanted to throw up. Just can't believe those people.

In many cases I don't believe the parents are at fault for sociopathic behavior or difficult child behavior but there are parents who do cause it. Cindy is the reason for Caysee being a sociopath. Burns me up they can make money from this. At least hopefully Caylee's law will be passed now.

I still wonder if Lee is twisted enough to reach out to psycho and have a relationship again. I can't decide.

For those that mentioned European interviews.... do you think those people care enough? Do they even know that much about her? Just doesn't seem like there would be much demand to pay the amounts of money that psycho wants.

Someday she will get what is coming to her. Yes she pulled an OJ but we all know what happened to OJ and where he is now. She'll steal again when her money runs out. Some other judge will throw the book at her. I give it no more than 3 years probably 1 1/2 to 2 years before she screws up again.

DammitJanet

Oh someone who agrees with me about Cindy! I am not as hard on George though. I think he was a mushroom who was kept in the dark and fed poop. I have thought for quite awhile that Cindy was in cahoots with Casey to keep George in the dark about the whole thing.

Malika

And I guess we will never know...
As I am apparently the only person who will watch any future Casey Anthony interview, she will not be making too much money from it :)

Steely

No, No , NO.............the mere fact that she is wanting this much money for an interview, and that networks are biting, epitomizes every single thing that is wrong with our American Society..............