Yaaaa

crazymama30

I finally got to meet someone from the board!

I was originally going to go meet Witzend and KTMOM, had car problems and could not make it all the way to my destination to meet them both, But KTMOM was generous enough to meet us where we ended up! (dang car, has never had a problem before. Now the thermostat or engine fan decides to go out on a hot day.....over heat city). I had a blast. I got to meet KTMOM and her husband, had easy child with me and she had a blast too. It was great picking on easy child with 2 other adults.

Witz, once I get the car fixed I will get ahold of you and plan another trip on a weekend when we both have time. Steely, now that you are closer we will have to do the same! I cannot wait.

However, I am NOT looking forward to fixing the car. If it is the thermostat, that is the cheapest and easiest thing however I don't think that is it, I can get it done quick and easy. The engine fan will not be fun.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yay! Mary is one awesome lady and her husband is pretty cool too. :)

Stinks about the car, though. Hopefully it's a cheap repair and you'll be able to meet up with witz and steely soon.