YAY - Wait. What?

witzend

So, I am trying to make the most of being on the East Coast. The only time I was here before we moved here happened to be in Rockville, MD when the sniper was shooting people. I didn't get to see a thing! So, I figured that I would put my name in for tickets to TV programs coming from NYC, and hope to either drive or get cheap tickets to a show and finally see the big city.

SNL has a lottery that you can enter the first week of August, which I did. I just got an e-mail saying that I have been awarded tickets for a show in October. YAY!

Miley Cyrus is host/musical guest. Not yay? Hmm... I could probably scalp them for a fortune to a teeny-bopper, but I'm sure they'd find a way to nix that. We're going to go anyway, but the airfare isn't cheap. Anyone between here and NYC up for an overnight guest at some point? We'll stay in the city that night, but I'd like to take a couple of days to drive back.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Wish I was in between, we'd welcome you!!!

Miley, eh? Hmm. Well, she can't be on stage the ENTIRE time... Right?

witzend

Miley, eh? Hmm. Well, she can't be on stage the ENTIRE time... Right?

Geez, I hope not! Just my luck to finally see the show and get to see one of the biggest difficult child's in the business. Of course, it could have been "Lilo"...

svengandhi

I've lived in and around NYC my entire life but have never seen SNL or any other show, for that matter. Enjoy it, even with Miley...

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Oh how this made me laugh.. thanks :) Think of it this way .. I'm sure she'll do something very Miley-ish on live TV, and you'll witness enertainment history. Only maybe you won't want to admit it.

witzend

Oh how this made me laugh.. thanks :) Think of it this way .. I'm sure she'll do something very Miley-ish on live TV, and you'll witness enertainment history. Only maybe you won't want to admit it.

We'll be keeping our stubs. Maybe she'll autograph them for us! lol!