Your powers of observation - test

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hahaha

I looked right at him! Is that a good thing?? Ah, went back to see that it was. :smile:

But I'm a detail person. I tend to loose the big picture cuz I'm paying attention to details other people miss. (believe me, this can work against you too lol)

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was probably at 10-15 seconds but I was looking for the shape of a man in the beans (kind of like those 3D pictures). Guess I didn't think to look for an ACTUAL man! :hammer:

F

flutterbee

difficult child had to point it out to me. Couldn't find it. I leaned in, leaned out, tried peripheral vision, tried to make it blurry. Just looked like a bunch of coffee beans to me.

Sigh. :bag:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wynter -

I laughed with you - I looked for 10 minutes - but I did the same thing like "magic eye" pictures.

Finally one of the men in the office that hunt came in and I said - COME HERE CAMO man - and he found it in 10 seconds. Good eyes - poor deer.

LOL

trinityroyal

Very very cool. Took about 5 seconds.
Funny...many years ago, I was told that I was "incompletely differentiated". In other words, neither my right side nor my left side is dominant. I am ambidextrous, which makes for a very interesting game of tennis, but leads to trouble (No, the OTHER left) when I give directions.

The brain is such a fascinating thing.

Thanks for posting this Star.

Marguerite

We've had this emailed to us frequently, along with some other visual gems. I can't remember how long I took to find it the first time, but I do love it. I want to print it out and stick it up next to my coffee machine.

left brain-right brain - As a writer, I am very aware of this. Because I also edit, I have learnt to rapidly switch from one to the other. Because I was probably born a right hander but write with my left, I think this emphasises it. I do know that when my writing group does certain left-or-right-brain exercises, I tend to break all the rules.

Somewhere going around is a cute little graphic which can tell you whether you are left-brain dominant, or right-brain. It's a graphic of something which appears to be revolving, Depending on which way it seems to be turning (clockwise or anti-clockwise) is which side is dominant. I can make the darn thing switch direction!

Marg

Pam R

Three seconds here, and I am also ambidexterous.

Sometimes I also miss things others see for attending to the details too much.

But other times I miss the details because of trying to focus on the entire picture.

Yesterday was the IEP meeting from hell. My cognitive stuff forced me to try to listen and remember what each of the 10 or 11 people in the room was saying.

I tried to take notes but could not keep up. Afterwards husband was telling me about the facial expressions and behaviors of all the other people. I had totally missed ALL of it, because I was trying so hard to hear and remember.

Massive sensory overload, nevermind stress. Oddly enough, I had a doctor's appointment. that afternoon that I was stressed about and when they took my blood pressure, it was 90/58, lowest it's been in nearly a year.

Anyways, this was interesting.

Thanks Star.

Pam R.