I need courage

DDD

Fear of the "unknown" is far worse than fear of the "known". I am not into medical care but recently I had a number of symptoms that were very worrisome. Once I made the appointment. and had some tests done...my worst fears were totally unfounded. Wish I were nearby as I would volunteer to go with you. Meanwhile, I'm rooting for you. Hugs DDD

buddy

Hoping your not being online means you went in.... sending postive thoughts your way..... no matter what, even if you didn't please check in, it is ok.

Steely

Thinking about you off and on all day - you are loved and beautiful - please let us know how things are. HUGS.

witzend

Are you saying that your weight is at 90 lb? I got that way once several decades ago, so I do understand how that happens. You have to get to the doctor. Don't just call, make the appointment. You may need to be admitted. There is a reason that you are losing the weight, and it doesn't matter what it is. You have to put it back on, or you are risking your life.

I apologize if I am misunderstanding what it is that you are saying. Whatever is wrong, you need to get yourself some help ASAP.

buddy

I think she is saying this has been an ongoing struggle. ((hugs))

It is not easy, we understand that so no worries if you are not able to do it today, just hang tough....we are here for you!

OMG you guys! I'm crying, thank you for all the support. I made an appointment to go to the IOP place I had gone to before. The first appointment is Dec.22 because the dr. is going away for 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for the woman I spoke to to call me back after she talks to the dr, to see if he'll accept me as a patient. My insurance pays, I'm sure he will. I have to admit I wasn't the best patient, I manipulated my weight and he didn't like that. Dec. 22 is good because that's the last day of school for me before Christmas vacation, plus I can use my sick days for when we go back. Now I feel better and am kind of embarrassed, but I'm still going to keep the appointment. I love all of you!

H

HaoZi

Coming in late but wanted you to know we're thinking of you and wishing the best for your health (we got your card, too :)

JJJ

Now I feel better and am kind of embarrassed, but I'm still going to keep the appointment. I love all of you!

Don't you dare be embarrassed!!! You have an illness that you fight an AMAZING battle against every day. You are a warrior and we are proud of you!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Glad to hear you made the call and you're getting to see him. Can you hang on till the appointment? Is there any kind of other support you can get till then?

Sending lots if supportive thoughts, hugs and prayers. I'm thinking of you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had the absolute WORST day today. It was like.....ugh...lemme tell you about it mk?

I started off for work...and my car started tic tic tic tic tick.....soooo like any good woman I turned up the radio. Hey - it's got like 300,000 miles on it (like it's MOTHER) and it's cooler here so....I did what the mechanic told me to do. That and Marvels Mystery oil on pay day and I'm good to go. Then I get behind some construction vehicle.....and it dumped dirt in the road, I wasn't paying attention and I HIT the pile and coffee EVERYWHERE...NICE......very nice. So I get to work....have MY DAY planned in my head....(record needle across a 45 sound) noooooooooope......TWO people call in with the worst BS excuses you have ever heard - and I'm sick. I mean like strep throat, flu sick....but did I call in????????hmmmmm NOoooooooooo. So I'm planning my indoor day accordingly because well......they hired another guy that is faster on the truck......and GUESS what? I am driving the truck today. YIPPEE.......yeah after 7 weeks of not--how good am I going to be? Well as luck would have it? I was fantastic......but it's the worst place to drive to, and from and traffic is just YUK......and I haven't driven in 7 weeks.....and I forgot my snack and my water, and my throat is killing me and at the last minute my boss climbs up in the cab because SHE needs a break from the store. WTH? We're short handed and SHE needs to leave?? Oh brother. Okay whatever.....so I go......she cries and cries about the store. Okay - NO biggie. I listen. I get it......management scuks. And this is why you asked ME to take a management position and I said no. (BWhahahah) for no more pay? (laughing even harder)

Anyway I get back to the store.....and they ask me to stay late.....Figured that......I do....go out to my car..the parking lot is pitch black.....I had left my lights on.....and no one waits for anyone (except me for them) and I have no battery.....great. I have tripple A....AAA (don't know why I didn't write AAA in the first place) So Finally they come......ten minutes before they come someone calls and asks if I'm safe? I laugh and said NOW is a GRRRRRRRRRRReat time to ask if I'm safe in a super dark parking lot where Im parked behind a gigantic dumpster....yeah I'm safe but you better hurry - if someone does attack me after the day I've had I'm going to hurt them. (long silent pause) then.....Okay Ms. Star we're sending someone. "Yeah I got that an hour ago." I hang up and five minutes later this guy shows up....starts my car and TELLS ME - to remember to turn my lights out. (BLINK LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS which are now on....) YA THINK DUDE??????? noooooo really? I love sitting in dark parking lots........for the fun of it. UGH.

So I get home........(I'm getting to what this has to do with you really) ........So I get home.......and I come in the door......have the puppy brigade greet me, put my stuff down and THERE on the counter is the ABSOLUTE best part of my day. YOUR CARD!!!!!!!! A CHRISTMAS CARD>>>>>>>> an envelope that says I THOUGHT OF YOU.....YOU CARED.....from UP ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO and it's beautiful! And it made my absolute rotten, horrific, stinky, poopy, smelly, ugly, rainy, I knew they would send me out in bad weather, cold, Oh yes Im glad I have a job but really today they pick to send me out?, day.........

WONDERFULLY WORTH IT....because it just said......someone, somewhere thought of ME......even if for 15 minutes......and I SOooooooo appreciated that like you just can't belive, and I thought about YOU and think about YOU.......more than you'll ever ever know......and really cherish this card.....

SO when you think you're just sending out a card in kind? You just never know how MUCH it means.....sometimes....to the person that receives it. It was to me and is to me a WHOLE lot more than paper and ink......it's love....personnafide.

And like years past? I keep them....so I'm already looking forward to next years card from you! THIS is what this is all about.(the exchange)

Many hugs & Love A -
Star

Nancy

That is wonderful news. Don't be embarrassed, be empowered. I am very proud of you. Feeling better does not mean you don't need the support of the IOP, they are there to help you as we are too.

Hugs,
Nancy