Starting with a Vent....

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Good Morning, Everyone--

I am so sorry that I have not been around enough to offer much support lately....I've just been so busy and so overwhelmed--and then the difficult child issues on top of it have made life so much more difficult!

I've been trying to take on extra projects for some extra income--and so my house is a disaster! The kids won't help with any chores, so I am on my own there.

But does that mean things are at least peaceful because the kids can do whatever they want? NO!!! They fight over the TV! They fight over video games! They fight over whose turn it is to get out the toys or put away the basketball!

On top of that, I've been at the school every other day for my son, because the teacher can't remind him to bring home his homework--so I've been going to the school in the afternoons to help her do her job. Then my son got beat up for a Pokemon card, so I've had meetings with the principal over that!

Meanwhile, because I have been so darn busy--things have been disappearing at home again. Money, food, batteries etc. Shockingly--Nobody did it or knows anything about it....so I guess some random hoodlum has been breaking into my home to steal cake mix.

Last night, difficult child was asked by husband to PLEASE go pick up the yard--well, she can't because (you guessed it)--the rakes are broken! She tells me that it's my fault because I must have run over them with my car. (Yeah, because I always drive over the lawn equipment!!).

And this morning, I awake to discover fistfuls of empty cheese wrappers in the bathroom. Who has been eating the cheese? Apparantly--NOBODY!! It's just my imagination!

The harder I work--the more expenses seem to rack up at home because I am not on guard 24 hours a day. So every little bit of extra money I bring in has to go to replace all the stuff that winds up being broken, or lost, or missing or eaten.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry...

And I guess I am getting just too d*** tired to care.

Can Moms run away....?

:(

--DaisyF

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Daisy... I so know how this works... But look at it this way. When "nobody" becomes constipated from all that cheese, you'll have a giggle... And an excuse to actually feed "nobody" castor oil. LOL!

Sounds like you need to figure out if the extra work is cost effective, with having to replace things. And you sound like me, having to guard everything... husband won't, I'm guessing!

So, how are you paying for the tires on your car that were punctured by the rakes you ran over? ::snicker:: Amazing what they come up with, isn't it?!

Also, if you want to run away, come see me. I'll kick the kids and husband out for a weekend!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Daisy... I so know how this works... But look at it this way. When "nobody" becomes constipated from all that cheese, you'll have a giggle... And an excuse to actually feed "nobody" castor oil. LOL!

Thanks, Step!

I hadn't though of that--but just thinking about it makes me feel good!

Is that bad--to be wishing constipation on someone? O wait--I guess I'm wishing it on Nobody....so no problem.

Right now, I don't know whether the extra work is really going to be extra profit in the long run. I'm thinking it is--but all of this other baloney is just wearing me out!

--DaisyF

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - you're not wishing constipation on anyone. You're hoping that they get what's coming to them.

The good (?) news is, if it was the processed sliced stuff, that's worse than regular cheese!

KTMom91

You have "Nobody" at your house? At my house, "the cat did it." The cat spilled powder all over the bathroom, the cat ate an entire box of Otter Pops, the cat took her nail polish off while placing paw firmly on the bathroom wall so there are various colored splotches...I could go on...

Sending hugs and lots of strength.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Wow, your cat is as talented as mine are!

Familry Circus comic strip years ago and occasionally now has "Not Me" running around & doing things...

C

cyncan

Next time you ask and 'nobody' ate it - reply - "Ok - well - good thing - as I was going to throw it out since it was past the date, or the dog licked it, it fell in the toilet" (pick one) ;)

Knowing our difficult child's - you will get a reaction...

cyn

'Chelle

ooooooo I like that cyncan, the toilet LOL. Or it was recalled due to food poisoning, but since Nobody ate it, Nobody will get sick.

Sorry it's all piled on you Daisyface. I think in the long run all the extra work & school will pay off. For me, unless the thing was something we couldn't do without I wouldn't replace it. If there's no new cakemix, it can't disappear. I'd only buy it if I wanted to make it that day for a special reason - cupcakes to school or something. No cheese left? It won't hurt Nobody to go a week or two without. Other than me, 'cause I like cheese on my sandwiches LOL but I'd put up with it. But then I also pass a grocery store with a deli on the way to work, and I'm not past stopping and buying 2 slices of cheese from there just for me. hmmmmm an idea for the next time someone eats it all and doesn't tell me.