Swizzie

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Anyone ever use Swizzie? It's similar to eBay except you pre-purchase the bids and the prices are very low. Anyone? Not sure if it can be a trusted way to bid on an item, but curious.

Lothlorien

Never heard of them. Just by looking, there it doesn't appear to have feedback on sellers like ebay and the front page seems very odd to me.

P

pdeep25

i tried but u have to read the terms n conditions first, weather u win or not you pay for the bids/credit u purchase. biding goes on for more than a couple of hours and the second you go away without bidding it is all over. in my opinion a well crafted scam i paid 48 dollars to learn this. unless u have lots of time in your hand and luck do not bother. they do not have buyers feedback for this reason. each person to try it our pays min 48 dollars and that will keep them going.........

LittleDudesMom

These type of sites are popping up everywhere! There's another one named haggle. They kinda lure you in by showing you "Dan43 won an iPad for $35" "XYZ won an X-Box 360 for $22". Rare and far and few between. They make their money by having you prebuy bids and hope you will get caught up in the auction adrenaline. If you have the time and money, go for it. But be careful. Dan43 might have won that iPad for 35, but no one says he bid $375 on four other iPads he was trying to win!

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks. After signing up and browsing around and figuring out how it works, I cancelled my account. Just not worth it and I don't have time for that.