We've arrived... in hell.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
I'm glad you're leaving tomorrow. I know how difficult this has been on you. If you feel you need to say your sister in law has a job for you, then do that. You've just been though a huge change, it took all your courage to do it, and then to land somewhere so foreign and uninviting, is taking its toll on you. You're doing the best you can under extraordinarily challenging circumstances. Say your peace and make your exit in whatever way feels right to you. I think DDD's suggestions are wise and well thought out, but if you can't do it, you can't do it. I hope your other brothers place turns out to be a safe haven for you as you go through this transition. My heart goes out to you.............I will be thinking about you tomorrow and hoping this is the start of your new life................(((HUGS))))

BusynMember

I wouldn't tell them ANYTHING until your other brother is there. These two sound nuts and with a loaded gun in the house and them being nuts and your brother deliberately hurting your child, I'd let them know you're leaving when they NEED to know. I wonder why your bro wants you to live near him as well as you do. He seems annoyed with your son...it doesn't sound kosher to me, Know what I mean?? Don't waste time on guilt. Just leave and hope it works out there. Let us know when you finally get away and stick to your son like glue, poor little guy. And take care!

HopeRemains

Recovering- Thank you for your support, as always! I feel better now that I have a *valid* excuse.

MWM- I don't know why they want me to be here so badly! Maybe they need help with bills? They've had roommates before. Xbrother also has an injury, he can't work anymore and they are slobs and I've been cleaning up after them both since I've been here. I think maybe it's a control issue mixed with the want for some rent? It's very strange, and nothing like what they'd ever said before.

HopeRemains

As for the LO, it's like they are on some twisted power trip over him, wanting to impose their authority over him when it is unwarranted, as in, everytime they talk to him! Then with xbrother basically daring me to challenge what he says to my son, that's it for me. I am so mad that I am ready to burst at the seams. But still just looking forward to getting out of here and actually starting our lives over.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Just mere hours to go.....hang in there...........and please let us know that you are safe, once you are at your other bros..........(((HUGS)))

DDD

I think your plan is perfect. You need to be as comfortable as possible and leave with as little ill will as possible also. Really (yep, honestly and truly) I think you are doing an awesome job of hanging in there. It's unbelievable that you fell into a bad situation while fleeing a scarey environment. I'm praying Bro#2 arrives early. Hugs. DDD

TerryJ2

Thinking about you, crossing fingers for you, and sending fluffy white snow from SE Virginia to help with clear thinking. I agree with what the others have said. You are doing the right thing.{{hugs}}

DDD

Even though I understand that you have to make big adaptations right now...I'm eager to see a "I'm fine." posted. Hugs and continuing supportive thoughts coming your way. DDD