2 really odd but separate events today,

DammitJanet

First thing: I got a letter in the mail from my GP saying that they had been trying to contact me since my last regularly scheduled appointment at the end of May. I had some blood work drawn. It said they were trying to reach me because of abnormal labs.

Now this tends0 to worry me because I have never had this doctor's office contact me before over ANY testing. Any. I have had to call them to get any of my results. When they took my vitamin D levels 4 months ago I had to call them to find out what it was and then they called me in a script. The however many appts before that when they did a blood level and found out I had a low thyroid and high cholesterol, I had to wait till the next appointment for them to tell me that and it only happened when I asked about how the blood work came out. They would have completely forgot I had bloodwork done...lol.

So this does make me a bit worried about what they have found to actually send a letter! I will be calling tomorrow. I tried to call today but the person dealing with it was out.

The other odd thing is that Tony's oldest brother showed up in our yard today. Now that might not sound so odd but we havent seen him in ohhh, at least 12 years! He didnt call or anything. And last week Tony's oldest sister and her husband showed up out of the blue too. I havent seen her for about 8 years or so. These folks live in SC near Greenville and I have nothing to do with them. They dont like me and I dont like them. Tony does visit his youngest brother and sometimes sees his sister when he goes down there but I never go. Now Im waiting to see if the other two brothers show up! I mean, WTH?

flutterby

Fly away!
I think it's a full moon. I really hope the labs aren't serious and that they are just trying to be more proactive. Maybe patients have complained because they weren't getting called about their labs?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope you can find out what the deal with the labs is about. Why didn't they just call??

As for the other........odd.

I've got a sister calling me to chat. The sister doesn't call people to chat. (we found out a few years ago because it makes her homesick) I don't mind......but it's odd. She called me over easy child's accident.....talked 2 hrs. Maybe I'll get used to it after a while. But my sibs don't do that. lol

flutterby

Fly away!
difficult child and I had a HUGE knock down, drag out fight like we haven't had in ages. It was not pretty. Then difficult child's job coach had a huge meltdown tonight because she messed up the time she was supposed to me with her personal trainer. I'm going with the full moon theory.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
There's something going on, for sure.

With all of this, and the Onyxx thing coming to a head... Wow.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think your moon is in retrograde.......and the sun is about to be in youranus I mean uranus.

M

ML

very odd about T's family.

I hope you find out about the labs soon. I was surprised that our insurance company had my labs online within hours of the blood draw.

DammitJanet

Oh and now my cell phone isnt working right. It appears that I have service but when I make a call, it drops it right away! I have to go out into the town evidently to make a call. How rude! Evidently a tower is down.

shellyd67

I have been sweating all these reports, tests and labs since my health scare last week.

I swear the first few days was NOTHING but bad news. It is so stressful.

You having to wait until tomorrow is going to be hard I am sure. Try to keep busy and get some sleep.

Steely

Janet - did you find out anything???? Thinking about you.
And yes, yesterday was the full moon at its finest. I won't even begin to share - oh wait I already did on umpteenth posts. :)
Hugs.

susiestar

Roll With It
Odd about the labwork. I hope it is something easily fixable.

As for T's siblings, I bet one of them somehow found out you got an inheritance. I am always suspicious when relatives drop by out of the blue. Hopefully it isn't that though.

DammitJanet

I seriously doubt they found out about any money...no one talks to them unless Jamie happened to call them and I doubt that. I just think they had some sort of strange thing going on...though if the other two come down..Im going to freak...lol.

I did manage to get a hold of my doctor yesterday when I drove into town so my phone would work. Supposedly my Vitamin D is still very low, my cholesterol and my thyroid are still bad and also some of my other tests have come back iffy. They are sending in a new script for the D because they didnt give me one and I already had the cholesterol and thyroid medications. I have an appointment already scheduled so dont know what they want to do though.