A Circle For Mikey: Regardless of status

DDD

We all know that Mikey and his family have to be in need of support regardless of what happened or didn't happen in Court. If it was all postponed, their nerves have to be shot. If it was dismissed, Mikey has to be beside himself with fear for the future. If the Court came down too hard, Mikey must be wondering if he should have backed off.

No matter what happened, I am sending caring thoughts from Florida
and reaching out to ?...........
DDD

trinityroyal

Toronto Canada. Saying prayers for strength and peace for your family, and the right outcome from the court, whatever that might be.
Reaching out to...

DDD, what a touching sentiment. Thank you for bringing this to the board.
Mikey, you are in my prayers, as is your son. Your family is as well. Hugs to all of you.

Grabbing onto Trinity's hand in Toronto, holding on tight in Chicago, and reaching out to...

katya02

Solace
Northwestern PA. Sending support, prayers, and hope that the court has done the best thing for the situation and that all are coping.

Continuing the circle and reaching out to ...

Knoxville, TN -- Although I have not posted lately, I have been keeping up with your situation. I hope whatever is needed is done by the court. Holding your hand in......

So Tired

Clinton Township Michigan joins in offering hope to you and your family and understanding and support to you. Although we don't know each other, the honesty and eloquence of your posts captures feelings that are a common bond. Thank you for your beautiful way with words. Expanding the circle to.........