A very good Sunday!!

susiestar

Roll With It
It is early Sunday morning. Once again I have been up all night with Jess.

She does seem somewhat better, but nights are really hard for her.

husband and thank you plan to go to early Mass at the Catholic Church and then Sunday School and Bible study (for thank you and husband respectively) at the Episcopal Church.

The 3 churches thing seems to work for them. husband started the kids in a great Episcopal Church and then decided he REALLY wanted to be Catholic, so they have worked this out.

We will problem go to the grocery store, and do some laundry. But that is about it.

I hope everyone else has a GREAT Sunday, and that it is a reprieve for all parents from the worst of the difficult child behaviors! (Hopefully NOT a pipe dream, LOL!)

Marguerite

G'day for Sunday.

Susie, it sounds like a busy time, ferrying people between churches.

Well, we're back! We were just too busy over the last five days, to get any chance to go online and touch base with you all. I didn'tget on to the computer at easy child's place at all, we just had too much to do. I will post more about the wedding when I can. But right now, we're all still very tired.
The wedding was lovely, it went off well and the weather was perfect. The day before and day after the weather was horrible. easy child had it all planned perfectly but was not stressed in the slightest because it was all done, dealt with. All she had to do was relax and let everything fall into place.

They drove down yesterday also, stayed overnight with us and we drove them to the airport this morning. husband & I have been up before sunrise every weekend for the last four weeks - up early and often late to bed as well. So I'm not sticking around for too long tonight.

We waited near the airport to watch their plane take off - normally we wouldn't do this sort of thing but sister in law & brother in law were dropping their girls off at the airport a couple of hours later, so husband & I watched planes stack up in the queue (I catnapped) until we heard sister in law call our mobile phone to let us know they were ready tro collect. Five minutes back to the airport, pick them up on thw fly past and we've saved a lot of money in the ridiculously expensive parking fees; AND had a lovely water view of otany Bay into the bargain!
THen we went shopping in Chinatown on the way home, stocked up on food supplies then came home and did our own yum cha lunch.

We just got back from dinner at mother in law's (husband cooked fried rice at our place, plus some more yum cha) and I finally successfully threw difficult child 3 off the computer so I could check out what you guys have all been up to!

I'll hopefully get to chat tomorrow, if I've got enough sleep.

Only one more wedding to go, this year.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Susie-I'm sorry Jess' nights are so hard. I have been keeping her in my prayers. I hope you are able to enjoy a peaceful day and sneak in a nap since you were up so late.

Marg-Congrats to easy child! I'm glad the wedding went so well. Now, get some sleep:)

I just got back from church and am going to take a nap. I was up way too late watching Law and Order reruns.

Lots to do today. I need to go to the health club and mow the lawn-have I mentioned how much I hate mowing the lawn!? Also I need to switch the closet from winter to spring/summer stuff which means hauling stuff up and down two flights of stairs.

husband is going to do the grocery shopping but I'm going to cook dinner. Who knows maybe I'll find time to walk Ella, if not I'll have easy child take her for a walk.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

M

ML

Susie, I'm sorry Jess is having trouble at night and hope that naps are in the plan for today.

Marg so glad the trip went well and congrats to easy child!

Sharon sounds like mowing the lawn is a workout itself! Your endurance amazes me.

I have to bake all day for a fundraiser. My friend who is just 50 found out she had leukemia in Oct, went through months of treatments and finally a bone marrow transplant that didn't work. They told her she has 2-3 months. We (at work) are trying to raise money for her medical bills. I'll try to get in a walk as well.

I hope everyone enjoys the day.