A warrior is Nothing Without Their Tribe

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
this is a post of gratitude. I am sure some days we a feel more like a band of weary misfits than a powerful tribe. I have never met a more open and wiser tribe of people in my life.

For those of you through the eye of the needle who remain here and post in honour of supporting and guiding others. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

For those of you who have been on this weary path that I Like to call The Road Not Wanted to Travel; who continue to share, commiserate and grow with all of us on this harrowing joinery. I am so grateful for your presence, you have guided me through the darkest of days.

For you who are knew and feel like it took the effort of breaking a sound barrier to gain the courage to post, Welcome! Please grow and share with us you are not alone.

For my Mothers in Arms, some days you are the only thing that gives me the strength to get out of bed and get on with it.

I was so broken and lost that I was of no use to anyone, especially my AS.

None of us know how anything will turn out. That is life and in all aspects of living it.

What I do know is no matter what life throws my way I now have a life line, a tribe of courageous warriors to support and guide me. Just as I in turn support and guide them.

I am taking today to be reflective and silent with my thoughts. It is now for the first time in a very long time a good place to be.

Reading Codependent no More for a second and probably not he last time.

Courage Quote.jpg

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
LBL

I second everything that you have said.

So happy that we all have each other and even though we are going through hard times, we can still be helpful to others. That is the wonderful thing about this group!

It has given me the strength and wisdom I need to fight this battle.
:warrior: