Abbey, how are things going?

I found myself thinking about you last night, Abbey. So, this morning, I looked to see whether you had posted an update lately.

How is everything going with J?

Barbara

Abbey

Spork Queen
Barbara,

Thanks so much for thinking of me. :smile: It couldn't have been a better time.

I haven't heard from J since mother's day, so I have no update. Hopefully things are the same as he seemed to be in a good spot.

I've got one week left of school and am REALLY looking forward to the break. Now, if I can get husband to stop booking me for events, I'd be a BIG happy camper.

I actually got online early today to research Zoloft, which is what my doctor put me on yesterday. Haven't taken any yet. That should tell you MY state of mind. :hammer:

Again, thanks.

Abbey

Sheila

No news can be good news, so I'm with you.

Hope the Zoloft works out for you. Finding the right medication is definately art vs science.

Bleep! on too many bookings. I had to break husband of the bad habit of committing my time with-o consulting me first. He committed me to babysitting his 1st grandchild one weekend. I became unavailable, and grandpa had to do the sitting. He's a fast learner on some issues. lol It's never happened again. lol

busywend

Abbey, glad to hear you are trying a new medication. I hope it has no reactions for you and is helpful in lifting your black cloud.

HUGS!