Another exciting new hobby for those of us with nothing to do

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:censored2:. I went out to dinner last night. Why didn't you post this sooner, Linda? :rofl:

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz,

Has anyone mentioned that your picture looks suspiciously like that guy from Pretty Woman & An Officer & a Gentleman? What's his name? Ahhhh, Richard Gere - that's it!

Or is this just a healthy fantasy for you? :rofl:

TM, videotape your dinner tomorrow night - I need to see you in action! :smile: :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Fantasy? My backside, Linda.

Richard adores me. Just ask him. He's right there. Martie is so jealous that sometimes she tries to tell people that he is hers and she tries to steal him... but he is loyal....to me. :princess:

I've seen An Officer and a Gentleman 105 times. My ex even got me a large autographed picture of him that is framed in my craft room where I paint. He is my muse, my darling, my love.

....and no, I don't want to talk to him. No interest in Tibet, etc. :rofl:

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
OMG - you crack me up! :rofl: I'm dying here! :rofl:

Glad to know that you are so based in reality, so grounded in the real world. :rofl: :hammer: :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
[ QUOTE ]
Glad to know that you are so based in reality, so grounded in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

:tears: (tears of laughter) :rofl: :tears: :rofl:

Yep, that's me! Raising a Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) kid really makes you grounded and reasonable. I'm sure you can relate. :smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(when are we leaving for our trip? I think I need to get away soon :hammer: )

Suz :princess:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Yup, Suz, our Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) children tend to take us to new depths! My doctor told me today that there's no way I should still be standing. If she had her say in the matter, kt wouldn't be coming home. How's that for a kick in the pants???

Ooops, off topic - still waiting for those tickets to show up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif

I was sure one of us took care of that little matter. My clubs are ready! :smile: I'm packed - even shaved my legs. Oops - too much information! :hammer: :rofl:

Let me know the status of that trip, will you? I need to get out of here!!!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sounds like we both need to get away, Linda. ASAP! :smile:

I'll call our travel agent---Raoul---tomorrow. :princess:

Suz

ScentofCedar

You guys are never going to believe this.

I SHAVED MY LEGS YESTERDAY, TOO.

And, I play wine glasses. You know, when you put varying amounts of wine in crystal glasses and then, spit on your finger and rub the rim of the glass?

Barbara