Anyone else interested in HI?

Steely

Ewwww...........I'm in! However, I would not want to work, or have difficult child, or actually have any responsibilities whatsoever. I would just like to lay on your couch and gaze out the picture window at those lovely marines and their, um, gear. :tongue:
How is that for a roommate!!!!
Seriously - I am SO happy for you!!! This is awesome.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Packs up fishing tackle and lots of sunscreen.

Actually, I'm self supporting and an excellent pan-Asian cook. From what I've seen the variety of foods in Hawaii's markets sounds fabulous.

klmno

LOL! I needed these friendships today- thank you all! Of course anyone can come and visit- assuming I actually do make it there!

I would love to go! My son and my nephew are both stationed at Schofield Barracks for the next three years. My sister in law is due home today from HI. She just went to meet her new grandson who is now 9 days old!

Good luck with everything!

Dee

klmno

Actually, I'm hoping to get a place to rent on a base. I've contacted them and will put in an application as soon as I have the confirmation required. Unfortunately there is a long waiting list so it might never transpire. Sharing a nice house is a good plan B though!