Being middle aged and fat aint no fun!

Lil

That's right where I want my spaghetti to settle, too

I should be so lucky. LOL

So, my darling Jabber's blood work was no better than mine and a registered dietician is waiting in the wings. I went a got a doctor's order and just have to call and make the appointment for our visits, 100% covered by insurance. The single BEST thing about working for the government is good insurance and they're all about covering preventative care and counseling.

So...by tonight we'll have some kind of appointment. Which adds yet another thing to our list of things to do, along with full-time jobs, part-time jobs, church commitments, counseling appointments, routine care for pets and house, projects to get the house fixed up for sale...
:twister2:

What else???

Oh yeah! Jabber takes a guitar lesson every week - there's another thing to add for him.

And I have to work overtime at the full-time job to catch up so I can take two weeks off after surgery, which will leave him working twice as many hours at the part-time.

:stopglass:

Oh! And obviously, we need to find time to exercise, because the nurse practitioner says that the most important thing to lower your cholesterol and sugar.

Honest to God, I don't know if there's anything else we can add right now to our schedules.
:faint: