• July 25th

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's decided we shall meet in July. Please choose the weekend you'd prefer to meet. We are intentionally omitting the July 4th weekend :)

The poll will remain open until next week.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Probably best we don't have a lot of votes for Dayton so far... The 18th-19th is the annual Airshow! However if anyone wants to go, it's not too far from Cincy or Columbus!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
ShyChelle, it's pretty much just a reunion for the members -- no difficult child's! We decided last year that it was time we got together to meet eachother face-to-face. There have been other meetings in the past (before my time). It's NOT a board-sponsored event. Perhaps some of the "old timers" can tell you more about them...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well we'll know what to expect from Miss. Janet on the trip...

Maybe some dancing on the tables?

DammitJanet

LOL....no, no table dancing...I dont dance!!! Abbey can bring her DJ equipment though.

I just told my therapist about this and she is almost as excited about this as I am...lol. I just cant wait.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'll check with easy child to see which she thinks will be best for her. I'm not sure about the weekend of the 28th as that's two days from her birthday and she and hubby have plans already.

But don't worry, even if easy child can't make it.........Be darned if I'm missing out on this! I'll drag husband along and make him drive me. LOL (but I'd most preferably leave him home)

totoro

So it is looking like the 18th in Cleveland?
Table dances with Raoul...

Woops I just looked and Cinci is up there with Cleveland.. So one of those places.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I can't go the 18th or the 25th, we already have out of town plans for then. I might be able to change the 25th (not sure) but definitely can't change the 18th.

Jena

Abbey has d.j. equipment?? Wow i'm impressed. Abbey - will you be bringing a bag of rice???? :)

I'm soo sooo soo not bring boyfriend!! I'm coming solo! hey can i drive there?? i love long drives and i hate hate planes the whole anxiety i'm giong to die in it thing lol.

totoro

I picked the 18th I think but I can do the 25th as well so i have a swing vote... if need be.