Circle of Support for Baby Bean And Step (you too husband)

Nancy

Ohio not too far away just a little north of you....sending big congratulation hugs and wishes to you all.

Nancy

cubsgirl

IL with prayers and wishes for a safe and healthy delivery and a strong, healthy, crying Bean......and onto....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Taking hold of cubsgirl's hand in Il, thinking good thoughts, crossing fingers, eagerly anticipating (this is as bad as with my own grandkids you realize that right?), and saying a prayer all goes smoothly as planned and you are ohhhing and ahhhhh over Bean from here on out. Reaching out from ohio and on to...................

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
CT, holding on tightly and sending out lots of love and healthy juju to Casey, Bean, husband, Jett and Onyxx...a family joined by love and amazing circumstance! Go Bean~

Tiapet

Old Hand
gentle, warming thoughts from TN for the newly spactacular Bean to arrive safely, healthy, uncomplicated and easily! For mom to have an easy time during and afterwards as well and for the family to be able to provide all that will be needed for both Bean and Mom........

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending only lve and the very best wishes for Bean and Step and the entire family. Welcome to the world and Happy Birthday, Bean!!!!

Mattsmom277

Tons of love and well wishes and congrats from Canada! Cannot wait for an update, a gender and weight, finger and toe count, a name!!!! Xo

S

Signorina

Waiting for an update and squeezing mattsmom's hand from Wi and reaching out to...

buddy

Entered my congratulations on your announcement thread step....and for some reason every time I click it, it does a force close! I think hundreds of fans are posting at once tee hee......Congrats and may many blessings keep coming your way. Heal fast and enjoy the ride.