Circle of support for our shiny Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'll let her tell the story if she wants but she's got somet things going on right now and could use some support. So, hugs and a shoulder (as well as a couple of paws) from Indiana and on to....

InsaneCdn

...Canada ... with a nice neat pile of snowballs, all loaded in the wheelbarrow ready to go (where's that donkey)?
Along with... <sorry, can't type that>

Star - hang in there. Need an extra knot, let us know...

and on to...

T

TeDo

MN ....... with many prayers, much pretzeling and noisy rattling whatever is going on is "nothing major"...... reaching out to .......

DammitJanet

Oh Hon....my phones been MIA all day today! I hope I havent missed something I dont know about. You know I have your back completely. Love to you and everyone attached to The Dragon Ass Ranch.

Estherfromjerusalem

Here in Jerusalem I've been wondering where you have been, Star. I sincerely hope things are working themselves out for you.

Sending a big hug,

Love, Esther

and on to . . .

lovemysons

Hi Star,
Whatever is going on...Just know there's another out here thinking of you and hoping things get better soon.

From Texas and on to...

susiestar

Roll With It
Oklahoma. Whatever is going on, you have been on my mind the last 2-3 days. I hope things go well and get even better soon!!! Lots of hugs!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie sending many many warm gentle ((((hugs)))) and saying prayers. Whatever it is, I hope it works itself out or you're able to find a solution.

MISS YOU!!!:hugs:

:hapydancsmil:< ok so he doesn't quite go along with the post but I cracked up when I saw him and figured you might too. lol