Circle of support for Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
Dude is giving her some erratic heartbeats (figuratively speaking) right now and while she's trying to stay calm, I know she's....concerned.

So...from Indiana, reaching out for one huge, international calming hug.

On to....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
to the California Chicken Coop, with a reminder to breathe, focus, and find your center... we are all with you and reaching out to...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Raleigh NC y'all.
Hang in there Star. We know with back slides eventually comes progress.

DammitJanet

Back down to NC with one hoarse voice! He will be ok and if not, we will ride on down on a pack of turtles and get the boy...lmao.

N

Nomad

Surely, better days are around the bend.
Keep the faith.
Good thoughts and prayers headed your way from the Southeast.

klmno

Virginia, with well-wishes for you, a thump on the head for Dude, and a reminder that this as a bump in the road but Dude has been going in the right direction and you will get past this,.....on to.......

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
When I was walking Senor Dexter this morning the sun was rising and the Mules down the road all started braying!
I stopped and thought of you and I looked over to where the sounds were coming from and the last Star was right above them.
I smiled and had a little giddy up in my heart.

So from Arizona me and the Mules and the whole Totoro clan are reaching out to------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was like - AW.......someone needs a hug....CIRCLE OF SUPPORT for...Star....there's another one?..who's.....OHhhhh...hahahah..

OH you dork - for YOU.....lol. PFT......THanks Stang.

Thank you ladies - when I think of things that calm me? It's always your love and advice.

If you want to know WHY I'm a rickity mess - I posted to D3 in PE what's up. Dude actually hasn't been the difficult child - the x has.

Janet - Cooter stew mean anything to you? ROFLMAO. :tongue: (fir those of you going WHAT? It's really turtle soup) we're exchanging recipies.

Thanks again girls - You're the absolute best in THE WORLD!!!!! I needed this today.