Closing date was today. I am now moving into my mobile home.

Jody

I am too excited. Tomorrow in the morning I am biuying a van. I am choosing between two different ones, and as I am going to sleep I still haven't decided. I can hardly sleep. Now the hard part moving in 10 degree weather. Once I get a vehicle I can start making trips to the new house. It is strange how much stuff is changing around me. Can't wait for spring now!!! I pray that I have made the right decisions and that I can have a year of minimal drama. Gosh what's that like??? I wish we all knew how that felt.

Mattsmom277

Woot woot! Your excitement is infectious :) What a nice dilemma to fall asleep with ... hmmm which vehicle do I pick tomorrow. Sure beats some you could have when trying to fall asleep ;) . Enjoy your new pad and settling in. As stressful as moving always is under any circumstances, there is something fun and exciting at a fresh living space that you get to have fun making all your own and putting that personal stamp on.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh how wonderful! Congrats to you, you new home owner you!! :)

As for the 10 degree weather and moving........remembering it's all yours will help keep you warm.

Hugs

buddy

Are you in??? When I move I can have boxes all over but I love to put the beds together first, put the nice clean sheets and blankets on and then no matter where I leave off, I have a nice spot to go crash.

Hope all is well!!!