Cosmetics Class Action Suit

susiestar

Roll With It
There will be a distribution of a $175 million dollar class action suit starting on Tues, Jan 20. You are able to go to specific retailers and choose ONE item from a specific list. There is no proof of purchase required.

Here is the link that shows the stores participating and the items you can choose from. Looks like some NICE items, in my opinion. And each is valued at $25.

http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/

Here is the list of stores (all part of Federated Dept stores):

• Bergdorf Goodman, Bergner’s, Bloomingdale’s,Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Dillard’s, Gottschalks, Herberger’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Parisian, Saks Fifth Avenue, Younkers
And here is a list of the items you can choose from - you only get ONE out of this whole list, but the items are said to have a retail value of $25.

• Boucheron (USA) Ltd.:

Femme Eau de Toilette (1 ounce/30 ml)
  • Chanel, Inc.:

Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)
  • Christian Dior Perfumes, Inc.:

J’Adore Eau de Parfum (15 ml)
  • Clarins U.S.A., Inc. (customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last):

Clarins Energizing Morning Cream (30 ml) OR

Clarins Beauty Flash Bomb (30 ml)
  • Conopco, Inc. (distributed by Coty, Inc. on behalf of Conopco, Inc.) (customers will have a choice of ONE of three products, while supplies last):

Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz)

OR

Vera Wang Princess Body Polish (5 oz)

OR

Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Shower Gel (6.7 oz)
  • The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last):

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5 oz)

OR

Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)
  • Guerlain, Inc.:

My Insolence Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
  • L’Oréal USA, Inc. (formerly known as Cosmair, Inc.) (customers will have a choice of ONE of eight products, while supplies last):

Lancôme UV Expert 20

OR

Lancôme Cils Design Pro Mascara

OR

Lancôme Fatale Mascara

OR

Lancôme Courbe Virtuose Mascara

OR

Lancôme Primordial Skin Defense

OR

Ralph Lauren Romance Shower Gel (6.7 oz.)

OR

Giorgio Armani ACM Shower Gel (6.7 oz)

OR

Lancôme Hypnôse Shower Gel
  • Parfums Givenchy, Inc.:

Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette (15 ml)
These are the only products that will be distributed, while supplies last, as part of the settlement product distribution. Not all products are available in all stores; rather, stores will be distributing products from the participating brands that the particular store ordinarily sells.

You do NOT have to have proof of purchase of items, as the items would have been purchased in the period between

May 29, 1994 through July 16, 2003.

If you go to the link there is a wide list of products that would qualify you as belonging to the class. I qualify because during that period we purchased several gift sets to give to our nephew.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

SRL

I needed to pick up some Clinique anyway so I stopped in today. I just had to sign and pick one of the products. One of the stores I shop at was running out already.