Cross Stitching

susiestar

Roll With It
I absolutely love to cross stitch. Counted cross stitch more than stamped. I started designing things a few years ago.

I have decided I want to stretch my wings a bit more in this area. I am approaching several sources about designing patterns/kits for them.

I have experience, but only for personal/family projects.

I would like to make an offer. Ther is NO CHARGE TO ANYONE IN MY CD FAMILY!!!

If you have an idea you would like to stitch, I would be happy to design something for you. At no cost. I have software and skills.

I know we have weddings, anniversaries, and other special events coming up. I will design charts for you (and help refine them to your desires). You will need to do the stitching, but a complete list of what you will need will be included.

I would ask that you let me see a picture of the finished work (if you get it finished - BELIEVE me I understand that some projects just don't get done!!). I would also like to be able to use the designs in the event I ever start selling them.

This is a NO COST or obligation offer. I don't have much $$ to send, but I think of y'all every day and thought maybe one or two or more of you might have something you were interested in.

I am NOT trying to drum up business, jsut want to offer skills to the most amazing and supportive group of women I have ever had the privilege to know.

Just so you know, some of my projects have included designing and stitching the Lord's Prayer in Gaelic for my in laws, creating a sampler for my uncle based on ones done for each of his parents, and several unique pieces for children of friends.

I will not design anything using copywritten material or logos. While I know that things done for personal use are ok, legally, it jsut isn't something I am willing to do.

Let me know anytime.

Susie