Dang It!!! I Missed ANOTHER Important Day!

susiestar

Roll With It
For the last 6 months I seem to have missed almost every important day - Christmas being the exception!

My Dad's birthday was today. I spoke to my mom around 10:30 but he was back in bed sleeping. No answer when I tried his cell later.

I HAVE reminders set up. I just seem to keep missing them. I am going bonkers!!!

This is NOT an April Fool. His Birthday is April 1. He was 67! His little bro was born on April 2 - 5 years later!!!

(my first dog was born on April 3, which I thought was pretty cool. We didn't have Sam long because he was unhappy with us - needed more room to roam. But he was such a sweetie.)

I DO have a gift for my dad - a print I purchased from the Museum of Modern Art Store. I even spoke to my mom about a frame for it.

Hopefully she will tell him I called. Hopefully!

:faint:

busywend

Well, you did not miss it - you just did not connect with the birthday boy! I am sure he will see that you remembered.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You didn't miss it. You were thinking of him and you did try to contact him.

I don't get miffed when my kids miss mine. They have their own lives going on and their own things to keep up with....remembering my birthday is not at the top of that list. If they remember it in the general area....hey, I'm happy. lol At least they thought of me.

As for missing important days............every holiday has snuck up on me this year, including xmas.

((hugs))