Diamond Bar Fire

Star*

call 911........call 911
MARCIE! I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

THANKS for posting the pictures - Maybe you and GCV mom should start a company for photo journalism. WOW- that shot of the tanker plane is AMAZING - probably dumping all that pink stuff on GCV mom's house.

I am just so thankful that all the board prayers and well wishes spared out wonderful family members....Good to know you're okay too. PHEW -

Now I can cross off - Check on gfs in CA from the list.

Hugs
Star

witzend

Marcie, I'm glad to know that you and the family are safe. At least you know how to file a disaster claim, if need be, huh? YIKES! I worry that once the rain starts it's going to wreak havoc on all of those hillsides. Fingers crossed for all of you.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The pictures are great! But he still should not have been out there!!! NAG NAG NAG! How are his lungs?

Glad you are safe.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Marcie, I'm glad you were in the opposite direction of the wind. It looks like a very ominous site. I would have been shaking in my boots from just looking at that angry fire.

F

flutterbee

Wow. I'm so glad you guys are safe. And so happy the wind was blowing away from SO.

Just wow.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for sharing the photos...... the plane dumping water/chemical was amazing...... glad you are safe........