difficult child update

Jena

hi!! I hope everyone's well and difficult child's are calm. Things here have been umm slightly insane and I think I really need some vitamins. I'm pouring tons of coffee down me everday to keep going and it's grose..........

Well I had to share difficult child has been using her coping skills past week now, in the a.m. and at night. we are trying to find a therapist at this point. I had one, yet after meeting with me for over an hr she said it's too complicated a case and doens't feel that she is equipped to handle it or her. So, I understood and appreciated her honesty so their referring me to someone more capable.

difficult child had her first dance toinght, parents had to go also. I thought she'd be in the corner yet she wasnt' she was dancing. I was so happy to just sit there and watch her. She also did jump rope for heart this week, it's a yearly event that the kids do they jump rope to raise money. she was anxiety ridden and i helped her thru it and it worked.

the change of seasons always helps my little difficult child get happier and more hyper. this move has also increased her happiness level to the point of no return the past week. she's soo excited she's busting at the seams, tmrw i'm taking her to see it.

klmno

Things sound pretty good!! I'm glad to hear she's doing better. How did the sitter situation turn out with your new job? Will you have to change the sitter when you move? (Sorry if I missed these answers in a different thread- )

M

ML

JENA, I thought I didn't know you but I realize I do. Good name! I hope that springtime brings new hope to your family. A new home will be a great start to a new and exciting chapter. Hugs, ML