difficult child visit impending

Abbey

Spork Queen
It seems that we are going to see J tomorrow. Not sure if it will actually happen, as he hasn't called in over a week to verify he's still there. I'm nervous, but will give it a try.

Abbey

SunnyFlorida

Oh my.....sending strong {{{sunny hugs}}} and cyber smiles. Do the SMOD (thats smile and nod) good for all sorts of answers. :smile:

busywend

Oh my - this I was not expecting! Good luck to you - remember to stay detached and take no disrespect. Just leave.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, I'm so pleased to hear that you are going to visit J. I hope it doesn't disappoint. At some point they start to change...don't they? Here's hoping that this show of support helps him turn the corner. I'm nervous and excited for you!

Hugs,
Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> you'll be in my thoughts.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Jen

Abbey have been away from the site for a few weeks, did remeber that J had made contact with you. Hope that all goes well, now and that you see him again.

Jen

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, we still haven't heard from J. That's not a good sign. We've left a few messages at the place he was staying, but no word back. I'll keep you informed.

Abbey