I am very very frustrated with the doctors Jessica is seeing. Partly because they don't have a clue as to how to treat her so they want to fob her off onto the therapist exclusively. But also because of the school problems. Her pediatrician and the neurologist BOTH told us it would be good if she could focus on just 1 or 2 classes. NEITHER of them will write a letter confirming that. I have been ready to pull hair out over this. My hair, their hair, ANYONE'S HAIR. I even contemplated taking the letter from the neurologist that says that she saw him this week and altering to say what the school needs to be told. THAT is when I realized I was just going too far. Yes, she hurts. Yes, she is getting very little help and a lot of runaround (at least it feels like that). But lieing about this will not benefit anyone. It totally sends the wrong message to JESSIE. It also could make working with the schools impossible in the future. So I have decided that I will send a letter to school stating that she is haveing this problem and is seeing multiple specialists. I will tell them that the docs agree to our face that she needs to have just 1-2 classes because the pain and shaking take so much out of her. But none of the doctors will write a letter to the school stating these recommendations. If they won't take a letter from me, then we can pull her out and re-enroll after Christmas. Or in the summer. She can make up these classes in the summers. If she ends up taking a year off I will provide work for her to do so that she stays challenged and then she can enroll next year. She will graduate at 17 now, so a year delay won't be so bad in the long run. I just HATE that the docs are all sitting on the fence and unwilling to even sign a letter with their recommendations. THanks for letting me vent. husband just gets confused and then gripes at Jessie for a few days if I vent to him.