Done, over, ended!!!!!!!!

KFld

difficult child called his social worker. She told him they took his name off everything regarding the babies paternity at court the other day. This chapter in his life is done, over, ended!!!!! :smile: :smile: :bravo: :princess: :whew: :thumb:

O.k. I ran out of happy icons!!

I'm curious what wingnut has to do next??

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

(did you ever buy that ton of condoms so that WE :wink: all don't have to go through this worry again?)

Suz :princess: :smile:

KFld

No, I just told him if he ever has that news to tell anyone again, to lose my phone number!!!!!

Sunlight

karen, this is a relief! you went thru a long time of waiting! I too expect ant to get into the same scenario once more. hope not, but feel it .

Fran

Former desparate mom
Boy that is good news. I hope he finds a decent girl to have a relationship with. It will be curious to see what happens with the wingnut.

ScentofCedar

Well, THAT sure was a long time to suffer and wonder and worry for a baby that wasn't even his!

You would think there would be a better way than waiting ~ how long have you all been going through this mess? It's been over a year now, hasn't it? With the pregnancy itself, and then the waiting to learn who the father wasn't?

Quite the lesson for your son.

I'm happy for you, Kfld.

It sounds like everything is going to turn out well for you and yours, after all!

:smile:

Barbara

KFld

Barbara, it all started probably around last February when she found out she was pregnant, so yes it's been over a year. I'm so glad the waiting is finally over.