DWTS.....4/23

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> interesting show last night.

len was wicked. lol he really wants them to stick to the rules!! looked for a bit like len & bruno were really going to get into it.

i liked laila better this week. joey was much better this week too. apolo just seems to get better every week.

john just tickles me. he's having such a good time. he seems to be surprising himself at how much fun he's having.

what is missing from ian's performances anyway?

so who are your picks for bottom 2 tonight?

i'm thinking john & either billy ray or ian. it's time to separate the wheat from the chaff as the saying goes. my personal choice for who should go home is still heather. don't think it's her time quite yet tho.

are you aware that if you go to abc.com you can watch both the live show & the elimination shows online? you do need either DSL or cable modem...dial up won't support it tho.

final 3 i think will be laila, apolo & joey with-apolo & julianne getting that incredibly cheesey trophy.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I agree with your final 3, Kris....and probably your winner, too. Any of the 3 would be fine with me.

I hope tonight's bottom 2 are Heather and John, with Heather going. I thought she was very stiff last night and John positively glows when he dances.

I don't know what's missing with Ian. Technically,I think he does a wonderful job but I think the judges are right that he's missing the "glow" that John has. So whatever that spark is, that's what Ian is missing.

Suz

KFld

I like Apolo, Ian and Joey. I don't think Ian is doing as well as he was, but I still like him.

My daughters boyfriend looks a lot like Apolo, so now she's pushing for him to win :smile:

DDD

Was I the only one that thought Billy Rae appeared to be just a
bit different last night? Maybe a couple of Cutties before the
stage lit up?? I've been around alot of people who were "lit"
and he sure was exuberant!

I agree with you all on the best. husband and I are enjoying the
season. Got a kick out of seeing "NORM" in the audience last
night!

I also watched the Bachelor last night and I think this will be
my last season for that. It is just too blankin' weird. on the other hand
I want to see which girl ends up with "the prize". DDD

KFld

I thought Billy Rae was very entertaining last night. He's not the greatest dancer, but I guess being a country music fanatic, maybe that makes the difference in how I look at him.

There was a girl from 90210 in the audience last night too. Can't remember her name, but they showed a quick glimpse of her. I didn't see Norm. I always loved that show.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> i got a kick out of the judges telling ian he needs to be more like john. certainly not what he was expecting i'm sure lol.

yes, suz, i agree...heather gone before everyone else.

billy ray is totally inept, but he dances with-gusto....plus he has a ton of fans who vote for him just because he's billy ray.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Lothlorien

How come they didn't yell at Billy Ray for doing a lift last night? Did anyone else catch that? If that was anyone else they would have handed them their heads........no?

I did laugh like crazy at Billy last night. He was a lot of fun.

I don't get what's missing from Ian's performance, but he's dull. He does the dances well, but it's a bit lifeless, ya know?

I think Heather and John will be bottom two.

Oh and how about the jive at the end.....very cute. I liked it a lot. It was nice to see them all work together and joke around.

Ephchap

I love John. No, the man can't dance, lol, but he sure is enjoying himself. ROFL. That being said, he won't last long, but I do think he's better than Billy Ray. BR has not one iota of rhythm. Between his Achey Breaky Heart fans and all the preteen fans of his daughter's Disney show, his fan base is keeping him alive - certainly not for his dancing ability.

My top picks are :censored2:, Joey and Laila. I do love :censored2: and his partner together. She's adorable and obviously a very gifted dancer. They keep saying how they have a brother/sister relationship (her brother was a cutie pie too), but they make such a cute couple. Too bad there are no sparks? or is one of them already dating someone? I love them dancing together.

I'm not a Heather fan, so she could go tonight, and I'd be happy. I agree about Ian. He's okay, but there's no spark. He doesn't hold a candle to :censored2: or Joey though. My bottom two would be Billy Ray and Heather, and then John and Ian for the next bottom 2.

I'm enjoying this season, though I have to watch part and then tape part because I can't miss my 24/Jack! lol. I watch the rest of the dancers on Tuesday after work.

Deb

Ephchap

lol. I have no idea, Loth. Actually, I think I typed A N T O N. How could that be construed as a bad word?

Deb

DazedandConfused

I'm not sure about the lift thing. I noticed that too. Perhaps it's because of the type of dance???

I'm about the commit sacrilege, but I think I am going to replace Cheryl and Drew with Julianne and Apolo. I just find them both so appealing and with some great dancing. Plus, I have to give Apolo bonus points because the guy is a short track speed skater! Drew was already in entertainment. However, they (Cheryl and Drew) will always hold a very special place in my heart. :flower:

It’s my prediction (though, I know the East coast already knows) that Heather and Billy Ray will be in the bottom. What is UP with BR and those ridiculous pelvic thrusts?! His partner practically has to choreograph around that silly move because it’s the only one he’s proficient at doing! :slap:

As far our little “charity campaigner” (that little moniker practically BEGS to be scorned and ridiculed), I think she hasn’t a leg to stand on (Yes, I actually wrote that! :devil:) as far as winning this thing. I think she has taken it as far as she can. The judges are expecting her to step it up and she really hasn’t. This was the first week they didn’t gush all over her because of her prosthetic leg. Yo Heather! Consider your image rehabilitated. :hypnosis:

Ian and John. I like John. No, he’s not good, but I like how he came in as a last minute replacement and tries his best for an old guy. Ian annoys me with all his “what will the guys think” attitude with the hip moves. Good grief! Get over it!

Leila and Joey. I like them both. I really like Joey’s dance last night. He’s going to probably be a finalist. Leila is good, and has a good shot. She needs to be more consistent in her dances. She’s good one week and the next not so good. Joey and Apolo have been very consistent. That’s the difference.

:wink: :princess: :wink:

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> dazed, you really need to learn to speak your mind. stop holding bac now, girlfriend! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i'm so glad she's gone....'bout time too. now they can get down to business.....billy ray, john, then ian.

hate to be the heritic here but i hated that drew/cheryl cowboy number. all i could think of was that young children are allowed to stay up & watch this show & that number was really inappropriate for general viewership. i'm not a prude, but that song made me grind my teeth.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

Guess I'm the only one who thought something was strange about
B.R. Oh well, at least I don't get censored like Deb! LOL DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hate to be the heritic here but i hated that drew/cheryl cowboy number </div></div>

For that, you need to be burned at the stake.:rofl:

by the way, did anyone else think that the BRC move this week was more than a little risque?

~Kathy

DazedandConfused

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">by the way, did anyone else think that the BRC move this week was more than a little risque?
</div></div>

Well, raunchy comes to MY mind. :smirk:

Good Grief! ENOUGH of the "bubba" thing already. It's so over the top that I'm actually starting to feel SORRY for Katrina (never liked her after the sour grapes pouting for not winning season 3) for getting him for a partner.

(Geez, I'm such a crabby old broad!)

Then, again, who am I going to take cheap shots at once BRC is gone? :nonono: :wink:

Ian better watch it! :devil:

:rofl: :rofl:

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> dazed, i like karina. she & mario are apparntly still together....i find that pretty amazing given his rep. i think it has to be hard to go from dancing with-mario to BRC. if it weren't for BRC's country fan base he'd have been gone the first week. this is a lot like what happened with-master P only BR does seem to be at least trying.

john's been in the bottome 2 twice now so he's next to go i'm thinking. then BRC, then ian unless something changes drastically for him. he may actually go before BR...due to the fan base stuff.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Lothlorien

Karina seems embarrassed a lot by Billy Ray. I don't think she's ever been around a hillbilly boy before. I think it's kinda funny to watch her squirm when he says those mortifyingly embarassing comments! Her face gets beet red! I'm gonna miss Billy Ray when he's gone, just for that alone.

I'm surprised she's still with Mario too. I couldn't find any info on that.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> read it somewhere but having an attack of CRS lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> i'm enjoying this season so much more than last. actually looking forward to monday nights!

kris
</span> </span> </span>