easy child 3

L

Liahona

He has found his toes!!! They are now his new teething chew thing. He is so cute.

Sorry, you guys are my only adult conversation outside of therapist and case managers for the difficult children. I do get some family interaction, but they just don't understand very well. I'm over the top about this normally developing baby and they are 'o.k. she is acting weird again. All babies do this.'

InsaneCdn

I'm over the top about this normally developing baby and they are 'o.k. she is acting weird again. All babies do this.'

Babble away.

WE know that not ALL babies do this!!!
AND we know what its like to enjoy a few "normal" parenting moments...

Enjoy!

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, how WONDERFUL!!!! I loved when my kids found their toes!!!!! It was just so awesome and magical and they looked so amazed and fascinated!!!

Wiz was 11 weeks old when he found his. We had flown to Florida so that my grandma could see her first great grandchild (she was not in great health). It was the second night we were there and he was so thrilled with them - kept giving this little giggle each time he chewed on them. One of my favorite memories.

Jess was around that age. She kept trying to stick them into people's hands or even their mouths if they were close. People would lean in to coo at her and she would try to put her toes in their mouths! I had to cut the feet out of ALL of her little footed outfits and she would NOT tolerate socks either, not for months after that.

thank you just acted like of course they were feet and why were we so impressed, which was really cute also.

be sure to get pics of this stage!

L

Liahona

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to get pics.

Wow, 11 weeks is young for toe finding. Or maybe it just my family.

DammitJanet

Have you seen those little rattle things you can put on his feet so when he kicks his feet they make all kinds of cute noises? I love those.