easy child moving on

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Look on the bright side, Janet. Now you and boyfriend can run around nekkid any time of day or night that you want without being discovered (like Sunny and her husband did after they got an empty nest)...

...and you can take your own advice (to CAmom) and cook dinner for boyfriend with only an apron on. :thumb:

Suz :smile:

everywoman

I am so looking forward to running around naked when I want to! Dear God, please let difficult child get this latest job he interviewed for so he can move out and we will finally be alone!

Sunlight

sniff sniff, wet eyes here. he just left. wah!!!!
I am fighting the impulse to call his cell and tell him to get right back here.

we moved him this morning. he had one buddy come and me. that was it. the three of us packed our cars/trucks/ and hauled it all there. he has so much in the way of clothes and personal stuff, TVs and DVD players, stereo stuff, boyfriend gave him a complete computer set too. whew!

it is a nice older townhouse. you go in the bottom to the garage and laundry then up steps to the lvgrm kitchen and dining. they have two porches and a bit of yard. the two bedrooms and another bath are upstairs on the third floor...so I got my stair stepping in today.

he took everything from his bedroom..that stuff has been here for almost 30 yrs. I made sure I made his bed for him at the new place and organized his kitchen cupboards, put away food from my frig to his.

his dad was asked to help but never showed up. of course. we made it though without him. nick and his buddy carried up a futon from the gameroom and put it in nick's old room here so I can have company!

wah. wah. wah. I know he is happy though. sigh. he can be at work in 15 mins instead of an hour or more. he will have a built in buddy and they have other friends they can hang with. I live so far from his friends so it will be nice to have him close to his friends. still...

wah!

boyfriend is taking me to dinner to get me out of my house. I keep staring at nick's room. I felt like the day I moved in here in 1973...two empty bedrooms sitting there with no kids in them. sigh.