Emergency PO granted.

DazedandConfused

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update on the “Hold me Up” thread.

About an hour ago the court called and informed me that Daughter’s emergency protective order against the three creeps has been granted. So, I’m leaving work early so we can drive to the courthouse about 30 miles away and pick up the papers in order for the three individuals to be served.

I was so relieved when we went yesterday and the papers were all filled out correctly when we filed. I went Friday, and the girl there was very nice and showed me what I needed to do. It’s rather complicated when it is more than one person.

Of course, we still have to go to court to make this long term, but at least it is a start. I’m just taking it one step at a time. Daughter has mixed feelings. She still has relationships with friends that are still in school and know this will be talked about. She fears retaliation from others on these little monster’s behalf. In fact, we expressed this fear in the papers because of what happened before when I went to the parents. She is fearful about facing them even though they cannot approach her. On the other hand, I really think she needs to tell her story to the judge and have the other parents hear it. I so hope it is empowering for her as these individuals have shaken her confidence to the core.

As a mother, well, I feel mostly determined with a bit of homicidal thrown in for good measure.

Also, the story has a very bizarre twist. The Main Culprit (MC) in all of this offered alcohol to Son. Unfortunately, it took a few days to get the story straight as Son is not very good at relating a situation the way it really happened. I’m not sure whether or not to call the police about it. So much time has gone by. It really was a freak meeting and she was out by the side of a road where my Son was playing at a friends house drinking and she offered Son some. She also made a vulgar comment about Daughter. It was last week though and I’m not sure whether I should go to the police or not. I certainly didn’t want to do anything until I had this protective order in place.

I’m also picking up the papers to sue for damages.

So, that is the status for now.

susiestar

Roll With It
So PROUD of you for following through. I know it is so hard when our kids are purposely victimized by cretins like this.

I WOULD tell the police about MC offering your TWELVE year old son alcohol and making terrible comments about her to him. I think many 12yos would have trouble telling parents about this. It would be a help to take him to the police station or have an officer come to your house to make the complaint. Son might be more comfortable telling someone about it in the safety of his home, his "turf" so to speak.

But offering alcohol to a minor is just WRONG. Esp since MC is not 21 and is trying to corrupt a preteen. And boys should NEVER be told stuff like this about their sisters. You just shouldn't mess with someone about their sisters or brothers.

Hugs. I know it is all a hassle and it is hard in many ways.

Star*

call 911........call 911
BRAVO BRAVE ONE!!!!!!

You tell your daughter that she has MORE people behind her than she realizes. While I am sad to say I know anything about this stuff - the part that says you fear reprisal is VERY important to a judges ears. VERY. I would also go to the police about the 12 year old being offered booze. At least a report to put WITH your first report to SHOW THE JUDGE that "ALREADY" threats are pouring in - (alcohol being offered to a 12 year old to me is reprisal)

GOOD LUCK -

Did you or were you able to copy the stuff to show to a judge?

everywoman

I keep track of the girls who made Jana's life so horrible by monitoring their myspace pages. I just want to make sure that she is left alone.
It is quite interesting to read a 19 single mom with another on the way discuss how she can't wait to pop this one out so she can smoke a blunt---although she admits she has smoked a few while prego. It sickens me.

I know that I shouldn't monitor their pages, but I want to make sure that Jana is safe from these girls especially since they are still live in town. It's been 5 years since it all started, and they are still at it but it is done so indiscreetly that it can't be proved.

DazedandConfused

I keep track of the girls who made Jana's life so horrible by monitoring their myspace pages. I just want to make sure that she is left alone.
It is quite interesting to read a 19 single mom with another on the way discuss how she can't wait to pop this one out so she can smoke a blunt---although she admits she has smoked a few while prego. It sickens me.

I know that I shouldn't monitor their pages, but I want to make sure that Jana is safe from these girls especially since they are still live in town. It's been 5 years since it all started, and they are still at it but it is done so indiscreetly that it can't be proved.

Why shouldn't you? If we hadn't monitored MC and C#2 we would have never had the evidence to present to the judge. I certainly think you have a valid reason. You are concerned for the welfare of your child.

Nice piece of work THAT ONE. Smoking weed while pregnant. Indeed, it's tragic and sickening.

Going through something like this changes one forever.