Enough Sadness Already!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So husband went to go tell the guy that he rents his office from that he will be gone for an undetermined time...
The guy is really nice and pretty quite, our age. He uses husband's office as well to get into the bathroom.
So husband was telling him the whole story about Indy and K. This guy, kind of broke down and told husband to please get K help...
He said, "I guess you never heard what happened to me?"
He then went on to tell husband that back about 5 years ago, he had a child with a woman, this woman had issues, could not get help here in N Idaho.
They had a 1 1/2 son... they were not together any more. She was angry. She became more unstable, he did not know how unstable or to what degree... she ended up murdering his son.
She ended up spending a year in prison. She has Bipolar Disorder... She received very little help. He has no idea where she is.
He begged husband to leave this area and get help for K...

husband came home looking so shell shocked...

I am so sick of hearing these stories... with no help or a positive outcome.

Maybe one day...

dreamer

Oh totoro! Oh my goodness! I am sorry for that man, sorry your husband knows him, sorry about it all. I kinda can relate......sort of......Lately I have been hearing more and more and more of similar to how our Life has been with my family..and while I always felt so alone and so ---um---- I dunno.....um.......I am haveing an even harder time hearing others come along and admit things are so bad for them, too. I did not like feeling so alone, but, I sure do not wish the Life I have been living on anyone else, either.
Actually, this was also a topic I had with husband over dinner tonite.
I am so sad for that man. Maybe you hafta hurry and get packed and get gone? Gosh so much going on all around you right now?
Extra hugs cuz it sure sounds like you need them ......sounds like you are in overdrive, just so much going on at one time.
I definetly wanna grab you and hug you and then help you there!!!!

meowbunny

The bigger tragedy is that no matter where you are, you hear stories like this. I'm sorry this happened to this man. I'm sorry that it added another fear into your family. I know that right now you dont want to hear these stories (okay, probably not any time), but people feel better sharing their stories.

I can remember when my daughter was little people would tell me every horror story they had experienced or heard where a child killed her parents. I learned to listen with half an ear and remind myself that my daughter was little, I was getting her help and no one could predict the future for her or me.