Farewell to Dammit Janet

LittleDudesMom

Friends,

As I am sure many of you noticed, our long time friend, moderator, and warrior mom, Dammit Janet, hasn't been around the last couple days. Unfortunately, it came to her attention recently that a family member had located her on the site, removing her "soft place to land".

Janet feels it best to take a site vacation for a time. Those of you who are personal friends of hers will, I'm sure, remain in touch.

We will miss your support, words of wisdom and whit Janet.

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I haven't been around much, but I do check in...I will miss her terribly. Janet, you always reminded me of my sister who lilves in WV, you're a special lady. Thoughts, prayers and lots of love!

DDD

I'm sorry she has to cope with more stress as this past year has been hellacious but taking a break sounds like a good choice. Personally I'm just going to pretend that she's flown to the Islands for a much needed break and will return refreshed and healthy. DDD

greenrene

If anyone has needed a soft place to land lately, it's been Janet. I've been following her stories and have been so very alarmed at the stress level in her life over the past year or so... I'm angry that someone has basically taken her soft place away from her - I don't know where I'd be without the support here, the knowing I'm not alone... and she's been here far longer than I. Poo on whoever won't leave her be and let her have her place to vent. That makes me angry.

Take care, Janet. Please return when you can.

Janet,

I'm going to miss you so much too!! This board isn't going to be the same without you!! While I know you need to take a break from this site, I'm hoping you won't have to stay away for too long...

Miss you too much already... Hugs... SFR