Fun thread: Pet peeves...have one or some?

Pink Elephant

Another (old) pet peeve of mine stemming back to when I was a young child, was when a baby sibling would wake in the middle of the night crying, and mom would come running in, turn the room light on, and go to work changing them or whatever she had to do to get them settled down again!

AppleCori

My biggest (current) pet peeve is:

People sitting on the exercise machines and playing with/talking on their phones while NOT actually using the machine. (Some of us have lives to get back to.....)

I think I mentioned this the first time I answered this thread and it is still an issue....

Pink Elephant

LOL! Poking myself with diaper pins when changing diapers! MAJOR pet-peeve of mine, and I used to do it often, and so bad. You'd think after changing tens of thousands of diapers, pin-pricks would be a thing of the past, but nope, not in our house they weren't. :)

Pink Elephant

My biggest (current) pet peeve is:

People sitting on the exercise machines and playing with/talking on their phones while NOT actually using the machine. (Some of us have lives to get back to.....)

I think I mentioned this the first time I answered this thread and it is still an issue....
Now that would chap my behind something awful! I just HATE seeing people walking down the sidewalk and things with their noses stuck in their phones! They are oblivious to all around them. Really sad.

Pink Elephant

What about standing in-line at a store and listening to a kid whine, scream, and fuss? I know kids will be kids, and shame on those mothers that drag their young children behind them to the point of exhaustion, but let me tell you, sometimes...

Don't you just feel like spanking both rotten child AND mom at times?